Parmesan Potato Wedges
- Yield 4 servings
Tossed with Parmesan and roasted with bell peppers, these potatoes are a quick-and-easy side dish.
- 3 medium (5- to 6-ounce) yellow potatoes
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Leave skin on and cut potatoes into 1-inch wedges; place in large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese; toss, then arrange potato wedges in single layer on nonstick baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, seed and cut bell peppers into 1-inch strips; toss in bowl with 1 teaspoon oil. Invert potato wedges and add pepper strips to baking sheet in single layer. Roast 10 to 15 minutes, or until potatoes and peppers are tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board