Parmesan Potato Sticks
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
You'll never be able to eat just one of these crispy low-calorie potatoes!
- 1/2 cup seaoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- medium baking potatoes, peeled and cut into large sticks
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon liquid margarine
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, and garlic powder.
- Dip potatoes in milk and dredge through breadcrumb mixture.
- Lay potatoes across baking sheet and lightly drizzle with butter or margarine. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.