- Yield 1 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 5 mins
A classic bread salad with tomatoes, cucumbers peppers and olives.
- 2 slices King's Hawaiian Bread
- 2 ounces fresh vine ripened tomatoes, diced and seeded into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 ounces cucumbers seeded and diced into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2 ounces red and yellow peppers diced into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 ounce pitted Kalamata or Nicoise olives
- 1 ounce julienne red onions
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- -- A few leaves of Bibb lettuce for base of salad
- 2 ounces your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
Cut King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread slices into 1-inch cubes and toasted in oven at 325F, to light golden brown.
Toss together next six ingredients (tomatoes through cheese); add bread cubes and toss. Place on top of Bibb lettuce. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.