- Yield: 1 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- 2slices King's Hawaiian Bread
- 2ounces fresh vine ripened tomatoes, diced and seeded into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2ounces cucumbers seeded and diced into 3/4 inch cubes
- 2ounces red and yellow peppers diced into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1ounce pitted Kalamata or Nicoise olives
- 1ounce julienne red onions
- 2ounces shaved parmesan cheese
- -- A few leaves of Bibb lettuce for base of salad
- 2ounces your favorite balsamic vinaigrette
Cut King's Hawaiian Sweet Bread slices into 1-inch cubes and toasted in oven at 325F, to light golden brown.
Toss together next six ingredients (tomatoes through cheese); add bread cubes and toss. Place on top of Bibb lettuce. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.