BBQ Chicken Blanco
- Yield: servings
- 1-- boneless, skinless chicken breast per person
- 1/2cup season bread crumbs
- 1/2cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1/2cup of milk
- 1tablespoon butter
- White BBQ Sauce
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1/4cup apple cider vinegar
- 2tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1teaspoon Prepared horseradish
- 2tablespoons Lemon juice
- -- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Broiled Tomatos
- 1-- roma tomato per person sliced in half, lengthwise
- -- Steak seasoning, such as Uncle Chris' Gourmet Steak seasoning, or McCormicks Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1/2cup Panko bread crumbs
- -- Parmesean cheese
White BBQ Sauce
Combine all ingredients in bowl and put in fridge.
Place milk, panko and bread crumbs in 3 separeate dishes. Dip chicken in to milk, dredge in bread crumbs, then panko. Repeat for all chicken.
Melt butter in non-stick skillet. Cook chicken breast in until golden, turning once. (about 5 minutes per side)
Cut tomatoes in half, length wise, season "open face" of each tomato with steak seasoning. Dredge "open face" of each tomato half in bread crumbs then panko, then sprinkle with parmesean cheese. Place on cookie sheet. Place cookie sheet in broiler on med. Broil until tops are golden and tomato is tender. Note: Prepare tomatos before cooking chicken so that tomatos and chicken are cooked and completed at the same time.
Serve Chicken with a drizzle of white bbq sauce. Place 2 tomatos on side and serve with a tossed salad.