Panettone Bread Pudding
- 32ounces Panettone
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2cups milk
- 3/4cup heavy whipping cream
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4cup California golden raisins
- 1/8teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- 1/8teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an ovenproof casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Slice Panettone into approximately 1-inch slices. Spread butter on to top of each slice and then cut into cubes. Transfer cubes to casserole dish.
- Combine eggs, sugar, milk, cream, vanilla, raisins, nutmeg and cinnamon. Whisk together to combine. Pour mixture over Panettone.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until top is slightly golden and liquid has set. Dust with powdered sugar.
Recipe by Paula Jones of Bell’alimento