Paisley's Whipping Cream Biscuits
- Yield: 24 to 30 servings
- 4cups White Lily self-rising flour
- 3cups whipping cream
- 1/3cup turbinado sugar
- Dry ingredients first. Make a well and add the whipping cream.
- Fold with wooden spoon until ingredients are together. (don’t over mix)
- Drop dough in a ball on floured surface.
- Use rolling pin & push dough out into a circle Flour pin and top of dough while rolling. “Dough is very sticky.”
- Roll and shape to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with biscuit cutter. Cut into 24-30 square biscuits, or use a cookie cutter, “petite size is best”
- Place squares on parchment dusted with flour on a cookie sheet.
- Brush tops w Whipping cream & sprinkle Turbinado. Bake at 425 for about 10-12 minutes.