“PainKiller” Rum Cocktails
- Yield: servings
"This doesn't taste like it has any rum in it!" —famous last words
- 1/2gallon pineapple juice
- 1/2gallon orange juice
- 2 (15-oz.) cans Coco Lopez or other sweetened coconut cream
- 1 (750 ml) bottle spiced rum
- 1 whole nutmeg
- Combine juices, sweetened coconut cream and rum in a large pitcher or drink dispenser and mix well with a whisk or immersion blender.
- To serve, pour mix over crushed ice and garnish with freshly-grated nutmeg. Makes 1 1/2 gallons.