Pad Thai from Kikkoman
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2pound Asian-style rice noodles*
- 1/2cup Kikkoman Thai Peanut Sauce
- 1/4cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 3tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/2pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 3cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3pound bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1/2pound cooked baby shrimp, drained
- 2tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1/4cup peanuts, crushed or chopped
- Lime wedges
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain. Whisk together Thai Peanut Sauce, Less Sodium Soy Sauce, lime juice and sugar; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Quickly add chicken and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan. Add garlic, bean sprouts and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in noodles and cook, tossing to combine for 2 minutes. Add in cooked chicken, shrimp, cilantro and Thai Peanut Sauce mixture. Stir until sauce thickens. Serve with lime wedges and crushed peanuts.
*Or substitute with linguine noodles
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.