Pacific Rim Honey Grilled Fish
- Yield 4 servings
Swordfish steaks, or your favorite firm white fish, are marinated in a honey-sweetened sauce.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 (4-ounce) swordfish steaks or firm white fish
- Combine all ingredients except swordfish in small bowl; mix well. Place fish in shallow baking dish; pour marinade over fish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Remove fish from marinade. Grill over medium-hot coals or broil fish about 10 minutes per inch of thickness or until fish turns opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.