Pacific Coast Halibut with Yogurt Topping
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2pounds halibut fillets
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/4teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1/4cup pitted sliced green olives
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the halibut fillets in a 9 x 9-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dillweed, cucumber, olives and parsley in a bowl. Spread evenly over the fillets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, Cooking from the Coast to the Cascades (Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, 2002).