Pacific Coast Halibut with Yogurt Topping
- Yield 4 servings
This yogurt topping is great with other fish like orange roughy.
- 2 pounds halibut fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup pitted sliced green olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place the halibut fillets in a 9 x 9-inch baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, dillweed, cucumber, olives and parsley in a bowl. Spread evenly over the fillets.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, Cooking from the Coast to the Cascades (Junior League of Eugene, Oregon, 2002).