Oyster & Bacon Casserole
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8slices bacon, browned & crumbled
- 2pints oysters, in their liquor
- 4cups Triscuit Thin Crisps Parmesan Garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2cups heavy cream
- 1cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2cup oyster liquor
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Cook the bacon until done. Remove to a paper towel to drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter a casserole, spread 1/2 the crumbs across the bottom. (An 8 oz. box of crackers crushed equals about 2 c. crumbs). Drain the oysters and reserve the liquor. Spread oysters across the crumbs. Crumble the bacon and put on top of the oysters. Spread the other half of the cracker crumbs over the bacon. Season with fresh cracked black pepper.
- Combine the cream, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, dash of pepper and oyster liquor. Pour the combined liquids over the casserole. Place casserole on the center rack and bake for 40-50 minutes. Serve hot.