- Yield 96 pieces
"Overseas Chocolate has been in the family for years. We love the fudge during the holidays."
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 (5-ounce) chocolate bars with almonds, broken in small pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Combine the sugar, butter, and milk in a large saucepan. Place over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat, add the remaining ingredients, and stir until melted. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and let stand overnight. Cut into squares. Store in airtight container with sheets of wax paper between the layers.
—Kathy Greer, Spokane, Wash.