Oven Roasted Salted Pecans
- Yield 5 cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 60 mins
Be careful! These buttery nuts are addictive.
Amazing what a little butter and salt can do for a nut. These are addictive and a great way to rejuvenate stale or less-than-fresh nuts.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 pounds (about 5 cups) pecans
- Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 250F.
- Melt butter and add salt, mixing together. Pour over pecans, tossing to coat well. Pour pecans evenly onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake about 60 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted and barely colored.
Recipe courtesy Pearson Farm.