- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 30 mins
Roasted with bell pepper, the potatoes are a snap to pull together.
- 1 1/3 pounds (about 4 medium) golden fresh potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled
- 4 -- garlic cloved, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded adn cut into 1-inch squares
- Preheat oven to 475F.
- Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Measure remaining ingredients except bell pepper into baking sheet with sides; mix to blend. Add potatoes and bell pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange in single layer. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, tossing two or three times during baking.