- Yield 4 servings
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Brush chicken evenly with a thin coating of mayonnaise on both sides.
- Coat chicken with breadcrumbs. Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until fork tender. Serves 4.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: If you like spicier chicken, add 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1 teaspoon black pepper and 2 cloves minced garlic to the breadcrumb mixture. For an Italian version, substitute olive oil for the mayonnaise and add 2 cloves minced garlic, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil and 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese to the breadcrumb mixture.
Linda T. Biggs, Somerset, Ky.