Oven Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Yield 4 servings
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts halves. 6oz each
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Italian panko bread crumbs
1. Flatten breast halfs to aprox. 1/4 inch thickness sprinkle with salt & pepper. Top with Asiago and ham. Roll up tucking in ends a secure with toothpicks.
2. Transfer to baking dish coated with cooking spray.Seem side down. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake uncovered 35-45 minutes or until juice runs clear in a 350 degree oven.