Orzo with Black Olives and Feta
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1pound orzo
- 3tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2cup lemon-infused olive oil
- 1cup whole California black ripe olives
- 1 (4-ounce) container crumbled feta cheese (about 1 cup)
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of of salted water to a boil over moderately high heat. Add the orzo; cook until al dente, according to the package instructions, and drain. Transfer pasta to a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the vinegar and oil and pour over pasta, mixing until well combined. Toss in the olives and feta. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Recipe by Chef Claire Robinson, courtesy of the California Olive Committee