Oreo Pudding Pops
- Yield 16 servings
- 1 (6-ounce) box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (6-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 6 cups 2 percent reduced fat milk
- 1/4 cup crushed Oreos cookies (about 8 whole cookies)
- Prepare chocolate and vanilla puddings separately according to package directions. Mix half the crushed cookies into chocolate pudding and the other half into vanilla pudding.
- Fill popsicle molds with layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding. Insert popsicle stick into each and freeze until solid, 3 to 4 hours. Makes 16.
For more from Matt Robinson, check out realfoodbydad.com.