Chicken Burritos Greek Style
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 06teaspoons ground cayenne
- 4tablespoons honey
- -- Juice and zest of 1 large lemon
- 1teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4-- skinless boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 8-- 6 8 inch flour tortillas or herb flavor flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2cups finely diced English cucumber, drained well
- 2tablespoons finely minced red onion
- 1/2cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1teaspoon all purpose greek seasoning
- 3cups shredded iceberg lettuce
Combine oregano, garlic, cayenne, honey, lemon juice, and black pepper in a glass dish. Place chicken breasts in marinade, coating both sides with mixture. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven/broiler to 425 degrees. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and spoon marinade over them. Broil 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Divide chicken, cucumber mixture (Greek Pico De Gallo), and lettuce among the 8 tortillas, roll up and serve immediately.