Immune Boosting Popsicles with Turmeric and Ginger
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4cup orange juice
- 3cups diced mango
- 1 2-inch piece of ginger root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 2-inch piece of turmeric, peeled and roughly chopped (OR 2 tbsp ground turmeric)
- 1/3cup honey
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and place in the freezer.
- After about 15-20 minutes the popsicles will be slightly set and firm enough to hold the popsicle sticks. Place a stick in each popsicle a few inches in, then return to the freezer and let set completely, at least a few hours.
- When ready to enjoy, dip the pop molds in a container of warm water to release the popsicles.
This recipe from Honest Cooking was republished with permission. It originally appeared as Feel Better Pops: Mango, Lemon, Orange, Ginger, Turmeric, Honey Popsicles at Chase the Flavors.