Orange Raspberry Ice Cream Dessert
- Yield 12 servings
A refreshing low-fat summer dessert.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages lady fingers, split
- 2 quarts fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, or ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Line bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform fan with ladyfingers. In a bowl, mix 1 quart softened ice cream with orange juice. Pour into pan and freeze until firm.
- Place raspberries, oranges, pineapple and lemonade in a food processor or blender, blending until smooth. Spoon over firm orange layer and refreeze.
- Add almond extract to remaining ice cream and spoon over raspberry layer. Freeze several hours or overnight.