Orange Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 8 servings
Easy pork tenderloins with a citrus sauce.
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed of fat
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup canned fat-free chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut tenderloins lengthwise down the center, cutting halfway through the meat but not cutting all the way through. In a small bowl, combine mustard, green onions, rosemary, tarragon, pepper and garlic. Spread on the cut surfaces of tenderloins. Reshape tenderloin and tie, if desired. Place it on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and brush with 4 tablespoons of the marmalade.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes, until tender, or until a meat thermometer registers 160F.
- For the sauce, in a small saucepan, combine remaining 4 tablespoons marmalade, water and broth. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened. To serve, slice tenderloin and spoon sauce over.