Orange Marmalade Tart with Chocolate-Covered Almonds
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10-12
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 8ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1cup orange marmalade
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1cup chocolate-covered almonds, coarsely chopped (into 1/2-inch pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Press the crust into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Prick the dough on the bottom of the pan all over with a fork. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until golden brown. Allow the cooked crust to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the cream cheese, orange marmalade, and vanilla until blended. Spread the mixture all over the bottom of the crust and smooth the surface. Top with the chocolate-covered almonds. Refrigerate until ready to serve (up to 24 hours).
—From Robin Takes 5: 500 Recipes, 5 Ingredients or Less, 500 Calories or Less, 5 Nights a Week at 5:00 PM by Robin Miller/Andrews McMeel Publishing