- Yield 5 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
This sprightly relish goes especially well with fish.
Use a whole chopped orange. Cut off as much of the peel and white pith as possible.
- 1 cup chopped, peeled orange
- 1 cup chopped fennel bulb
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut into halves
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine orange, fennel, tomatoes, onion, olives and parsley.
- Combine oil, lemon juice and pepper, whisking well.
- Add to orange mixture, tossing gently. Let stand several hours before serving.
Recipe by Chris Koetke