- Yield servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 5 mins
This is like canned fruit cocktail, but better.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 large grapefruits, sectioned and juiced
- 4 oranges, sectioned and juiced
- 1 (7-ounce) bag dried apricots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or blueberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Combine water and sugar in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Let cool.
- Section grapefruits and oranges over a bowl, capturing the juice. Add fruit and juice to sugar mixture, along with dried fruit. Store in refrigerator.