Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Invite the kids into the kitchen to make their own smoothies.
This smoothie tastes like a creamsicle in a glass. Kids use their fine motor skills, practice math and learn how to safely operate kitchen equipment when they make this nutritious breakfast or snack drink.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 package (6-ounce) low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup calcium-fortified frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 ice cubes
- Combine milk, yogurt, orange juice concentrate and vanilla extract in blender. Blend 15 seconds to combine ingredients.
- Add ice cubes and blend about 20 seconds to crush ice. Serve immediately.
Recipe by Joan Cirillo.