Orange Chili Salmon
- Yield 4 servings
Zesty orange and spicy chili create a unique marinade for this salmon dish.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 (6-ounce) Alaskan salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Place juice in a ziptop plastic bag. Add salmon and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine orange rind, brown sugar, salt and chili powder. Pat onto salmon. Place skin side down in a baking dish and bake 15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.