Orange Biscuit Ring
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/4cup melted butter/oleo
- 2cans biscuits/ or home made
- 1ounce Cream Cheese
- 3/4cup Powdered Sugar
- 1tablespoon Orange Juice
- 1/4teaspoon Vanilla
- Combine sugar and rind.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter then the sugar mixture.
- Arrange in a circle, standing biscuits "on edge" overlapping, in a greased 9 inch round cake pan.
- Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cream all topping ingredients together.
- Spread over biscuits after baking, while they are still warm.