One-Pan Potatoes and Chicken Santa Fe
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
This recipe from the United States Potato Board combines chicken, potatoes and salsa to create a zesty main dish.
- 1 1/3pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1pound boned and skinned chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1cup prepared tomato salsa
- 1can (8 3/4 ounce) whole kernel corn, drained
- Place potatoes in shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart microwave-safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes until just tender.
- While potatoes cook, in a large nonstick skillet over high heat toss and brown chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add potatoes and toss until they are lightly browned. Add salsa and corn and toss until heated through.
Recipe courtesy of the United States Potato Board