olive walnut cheeseball
- 1 15oz.cans black olives, drained & sliced
- 1 4oz.-- crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 8oz.packages cream cheese, softened
- 6small green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2teaspoon season salt
- 2teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2cup chopped walnuts
- 1box triscuits or your favorite crackers
this is an easy recipe i came up with when i had opened a HUGE can of sliced olives and needed something to do with them!
simply mix all the ingrediants together thoroughly except walnuts and crackers.
form into a ball, cover and chill for at least 30 min. (can be more).
roll in chopped walnuts when your eady to serve, put the cheeseball in the center of a nice plate and surround with crackers, and serve!