- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 75 mins
- 6ounces can of black, pitted olives, drained
- 12ounces can of artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 16ounces jar of roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 12ounces package of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2pounds chicken thighs, skinless, boneless
- 3cloves garlic, crushed
- 1pinch red pepper flakes (more or less as desired)
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 12ounces penne pasta, cooked as directed
- 1/4cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place olives, chicken, roasted peppers, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper in large bowl and mix till all is evenly coated. Place all in 9×13 inch baking dish and cover with tin foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 30 minutes. While baking chicken, prepare penne pasta as directed on package.
- Remove chicken from oven and combine with drained penne pasta. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve immediately.