Olive, Ripe Tomato & Basil Marinade over Angel Hair Pasta
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook: 12 minutes
- 1 (6 oz)can California black ripe olives, sliced
- 6-- fresh ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 3cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2cup olive oil
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 2tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 (8 oz)package cream cheese, diced into small cubes
- 1pound angel hair pasta
In a large bowl combine California olives, chopped fresh tomatoes, basil, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and vinegar; stir well. Gently fold in cream cheese. Marinate, at room temperature for approximately 4 to 6 hours.
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Place the hot pasta in a large bowl and toss with the olive tomato mixture. Stir until well combined and cream cheese has melted.
**This is a wonderful, fresh, easy pasta dish. Serve with a mixed green salad and fresh bread. EXCELLENT !!