Olive Herb Cheese Spread
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
This quick-and-easy cheese spread is great on crackers or vegetable slices.
- 2 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cured Greek, French or Italian olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend well. Spoon into a crock or serving dish. Garnish with chives or fresh herbs. Serve with crackers, cut fruits and vegetables.