Olive, Feta, and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 30 mins
- Cook 30 mins
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 medium boneless chicken breast halves (6 oz.)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheesse
- 6 -- chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can diced olives (6 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon Oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 strip roasted red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Divide the stuffing mixture onto each piece of chicken. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Place onto a baking dish, seam-side down, and place two roasted pepper strips onto each stuffed breast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink, about 30 minutes. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.