Olive, Feta, and Sun Dried Tomato Stuffed Chicken
- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- 1/3cup lemon juice
- 1/3cup olive oil
- 2tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 2teaspoons lemon zest
- 2medium boneless chicken breast halves (6 oz.)
- 4ounces crumbled feta cheesse
- 6-- chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1can diced olives (6 oz.)
- 1tablespoon Oil from sun-dried tomatoes
- 4strip roasted red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Divide the stuffing mixture onto each piece of chicken. Fold the edges of the chicken over the filling, and secure with toothpicks. Place onto a baking dish, seam-side down, and place two roasted pepper strips onto each stuffed breast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink, about 30 minutes. Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving.