Green Olive and Tomato Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 cup stuffed green olives
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
- Heat olive oil in skillet and brown chicken. Add garlic, rosemary and sage. Stir in tomatoes, olives and broth.
- Cover and cook over medium heat 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Check flavor; add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve over rice with parsley sprigs for garnish.