Olive Cheese Cocktail Bread
- Yield: 4
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1loaf cocktail rye bread or sourdough bread
- 1bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3cup chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded reduced-fat sharp Cheddar cheese
- Mix together all ingredients except bread. Slather bread with mixture.
- Place bread on baking sheet and freeze a few hours. Transfer to plastic bag.
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Bake until corners of bread brown, usually 10-12 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 46
- Fat 2g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 2mg
- Sodium 138mg
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 2g