Olive and Onion Pie
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- 1large Sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2cup butter
- 1box 8 1/2 oz corn muffin mix
- 1/3cup milk
- 1small 8 3/4 oz can creamed corn
- 2 chipolte peppers in adobo sauce (OPT)
- 1teaspoon adobo sauce(OPT)
- 6ounces can California olives chopped
- 1cup sour cream
- 1/2cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 425F. Grease a 9 x 9 pan. Saute the onion in butter. Set aside.
- Combine muffin mix and milk. Stir in corn, olives, peppers, and adobo sauce. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine onions, butter, sour cream and salt. Pour onion mixture over muffin mixture in pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 30 minutes.