Olive and Nut Sandwiches
- Yield: 4-6 Sandwiches
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
Perfect for luncheons, showers, parties, picnics, this is a delicious recipe passed down in our family from my grandmother since 1962. The only changes I made are sea salt vs. reg. and plain greek yogurt for a lighter calorie fare.
- 1 Lg.can California Ripe Jumbo Olives, Chopped
- 1 Jarsmall Green Olives with Pimento, Chopped
- 1cup Fresh Chopped Pecans
- 1tablespoon Curry Powder
- 1/3cup Mayonnaise
- 1/3cup Sour Cream or Plain Greek Yogurt
- pinch Sea Salt
- dash Coarse Pepper
- 1tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing (glass) bowl until well incorporated. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve on fresh croissants, or sourdough bread.