Olive and Herbs Stuffed Pork Loin
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 75-90 minutes
- Flat loin of pork
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Fresh Thyme
- fresh pepper
- Californis Black Olives-chopped
- California Black Olives Brine
- garlic-peeled, pressed
- Chopped parsley
- Chopped Cilantro
- Chopped Basil
1. Cut a deep pocket into the pork loin.
2. In a small bowl, mix olive oil,paprika,garlic,thyme,salt and pepper; rub mix inside and
outside of pork loin.
3. In medium bowl, cube croissants, add eggs, olives,brine,garlic,scallions,parsley,cilantro,
basil. Mix well, mix should be dry.
4. Preheat outdoor grill to medium.
5. Stuff pork with olive mix, making sure stuffing is compact.
6. Secure opening with large toothpicks.
7. Lower grill slightly, place stuffed pork loin in center, grill about 1 and 1/2 hr. or until
internal temperature reaches 170.
8. Serve hot, cut across approximately 1" per serving