Okra and Corn
- Yield 6 servings
With these frozen vegetables, this bright and tasty dish can be prepared without any trouble.
- 1 tablespoon light stick margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen cut okra
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- In a large pan, heat margarine over medium heat and saute onion until tender, about 4 minutes. Add okra and cook 5 minutes stirring. Add corn and tomatoes with chilies, cooking and stirring until okra is tender, about 20 minutes.
Recipe by Holly Clegg