Okra and Corn
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1tablespoon light stick margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen cut okra
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen corn
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Saute onion in margarine over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Toss in okra and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine with corn and tomatoes with chilies. Cook until okra is tender for an additional 20 minutes. Occasionally stir.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 111
- Fat 1.3g
- Saturated Fat .2g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 409mg