- 1cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2cup butter, melted
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda and oatmeal. Combine with butter, vanilla and egg until well mixed.
- Mold dough along pan, but leave a 1 inch perimeter.
- Top with chocolate chips, coconut, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until edges are brown.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Gulf Coast Favorites (Holly Clegg, 2008). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 212
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 28mg
- Sodium 136mg
- Carbohydrate 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 19g
- Protein 3g