Oatmeal Chocolate Pizza Cookie
- Yield 12 to 16 servings
A giant indulgent oatmeal cookie topped with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray a large pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda and oatmeal. Combine with butter, vanilla and egg until well mixed.
- Mold dough along pan, but leave a 1 inch perimeter.
- Top with chocolate chips, coconut, marshmallows and pecans.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until edges are brown.