Nutella Stuffed Soft Pretzel Bites
- 4cups flour
- 3/4cup warm water
- 1packet rapid rising yeast
- 1/3cup sugar
- 5tablespoons butter
- 2teaspoons salt
- 1tablespoon vegetable oil, for coating dough
- 6cups water, for boiling
- 2/3cup baking soda
- Combine butter, sugar, water and yeast in a large bowl. Slowly add in flour and salt. Combine thoroughly using an electric mixer on low speed. Gradually add more flour if needed.
- Coat mixture in vegetable oil and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit in a warm area for 30-45 minutes. Preheat oven to 400F.
- Roll dough into equal sized ropes. Cut ropes into small, equal sized pieces, about 1 inch. Flatten each piece and pipe dime-sized amount of Nutella into center, using decorating bottle or pasty bag. Seal pretzels by pinching sides together tightly.
- Boil 6 cups of water in a large pot with baking soda. Drop each pretzel into water for 10-15 seconds. Place pretzels on baking mat.
- Bake 15 minutes. When pretzels are done, brush with butter and let cool.