No-Fuss Sweet Potato Pumpkin Mousse
- Yield 6 servings
There’s no cooking, no whipping and no fuss with the pumpkin mousse, and yet the results are as creamy and decadent as a confection that took hours to prepare.
- 1 (15-ounce) can cut sweet potatoes in syrup, drained (1/4 cup syrup reserved)
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream or whipped dessert topping
- Purée sweet potatoes and reserved syrup in a food processor. Add pumpkin, honey, pie spice, and cinnamon, and process until blended and smooth. Scrape into a large bowl.
- Fold in the whipped cream (don’t over mix) and serve, or store mousse tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.