No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Yield: 25 pieces
- 2cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2cup melted butter
- 1cup powdered sugar
1. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper, bringing ends up over sides.
2. Microwave chocolate chips with 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter until chips just begin to melt. Stir until smooth. Pour half the chocolate mixture into the pan. Chill 15 minutes.
3. Stir graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, powdered sugar and remaining 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter until smooth. Pour over chocolate mixture in pan and smooth top.
4. Pour remaining chocolate mixture over peanut butter and smooth. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
5. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes, lift from the pan and cut into squares.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 220
- Fat 15g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 75mg
- Carbohydrate 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 4g