Night Before Frozen Daiquiris
- Yield 24 servings
Relax, put your blender away and enjoy your guests!
- 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 3 (12-ounce) cans water
- 1/2 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 quart lemon-lime carbonated soda
- 6 cups strawberry puree
- 3 cups light rum (one fifth)
- In a large bowl, combine lemonade, water, limeade, lemon-lime soda, strawberry puree and rum.
- Pour into 4 to 5 freezer containers and freeze overnight, or until ready to serve.
- Remove just before serving, thaw slightly and scoop daiquiri into glasses.
NOTE: Keeps in the freezer up to three weeks.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Portland, Oregon, From Portland’s Palate a Collection of Recipes from the City of Roses (The Junior League of Portland, Oregon, 1992).