Nicoise Potato Salad with Tuna
- Yield 4 servings
Take a trip to southern France with this salad of potatoes, tuna, asparagus, radishes and olives.
- 8 small red potatoes, uniform in size (about 1 pound)
- 1 (6-ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed and steamed
- 8 radishes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cut potatoes into quarters and place in large pot; add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil; cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Arrange potatoes on platter with tuna, asparagus, radishes, olives and onion.
- Combine vinegar, parsley and olive oil; whisk well. Drizzle over salad. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Recipe by United States Potato Board