New Mexico Apricot Green Chili Jam
- Yield: 7 cups
- 3 1/2cups Finely chopped fresh apricots with skin
- 1/3cup fresh lemon juice
- 6cups sugar
- 1package liquid fruit pectin
- 1cup finely chopped fresh green chili peppers
- Add first three ingredients together in a large sauce pot, and bring mixture to a full rolling boil. Make sure to stir constantly to prevent sticking and burning.
- After the mixture starts to boil, add the fruit pectin and the chopped green chili peppers, and cook for one more minute.
- Spoon into clean jelly jars, top with lids, and after the jars are cooled, refrigerate until used.