Never before chicken salad
- Yield 10 servings
- Prep 15 minutes
- Cook 4 hours for chicken in crock pot
- cooked boneless chicken breasts. I do mine in the crockpots the day before and chill.
- black olives halved
- fresh yellow or long green peppers
- carrot slices
- red onion sliced
- celery slices
- radish sprouts
- 1/2 cup Duke's mayonnaise[it has no sugar]
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt/buttermilk
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
So I was thinking, "What i have i never put into the chicken salad?" My chicken salad is made once a week on Monday with what's is the fridgidair. Checked out the pantry and found my black olives. Now I use them i eggs, pastas, and green salads; so why not chicken salad.
Mix the last three ingredients for the dressing and let sit.
Cube or pull the chicken breasts into a large bowl. Add all the other ingredients. Using salad fork/spoon turn over and mix well. Add the dressing and mix well. It stores for one week.
The thickness of the dressing is up to you.