Nectarine and Tomato Salad
- 3 nectarines
- 3 tomatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chiffonade
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffonade
- Slice the nectarines and tomatoes into wedges and place on a platter.
- Slice the red onion into thin strips. Chop the pecans.
- Top the platter with crumbled feta, onions, pecans, fresh mint and fresh basil.
- Drizzle olive oil and salt on top for the dressing.
Posted with permission from The Forest Feast: Simple Vegetarian Recipe from My Cabin in the Woods (Stewart, Tabori & Chang, 2014).