Nanie’s Apple Cinnamon Pound Cake
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1pound Self-rising Flour
- 1pound Butter (real)
- 1pound Sugar (granulated)
- 1pound Eggs (9 Large)
- 1 1/2teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 1cup Apple, fresh, peeled, diced
- 1/4cup Light Brown Sugar
- Place diced apples in small bowl, add cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Stir well to coat apples with mixture.
- In mixing bowl, add sugar and butter and mix on low.
- Alternate adding eggs and flour and mix well.
- Add the apple mixture and the vanilla.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375 F oven for approx. 50 minutes. The top should be nicely browned.