Nanie’s Apple Cinnamon Pound Cake
- 1 pound Self-rising Flour
- 1 pound Butter (real)
- 1 pound Sugar (granulated)
- 1 pound Eggs (9 Large)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract.
- 1 cup Apple, fresh, peeled, diced
- 1/4 cup Light Brown Sugar
- Place diced apples in small bowl, add cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
- Stir well to coat apples with mixture.
- In mixing bowl, add sugar and butter and mix on low.
- Alternate adding eggs and flour and mix well.
- Add the apple mixture and the vanilla.
- Bake in a pre-heated 375 F oven for approx. 50 minutes. The top should be nicely browned.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here